YELLOW and BLUE – A Dimensional and Ribbon Embroidery KIT launched by Di van Niekerk
A beautiful design in the series by © Anne Cotterill. Licensed to and available from Di van Niekerk. Embroidered by the talented Emma Kriegler
Size of design is 19.5 x 14.4 cm (7.6 x 5.6 inches) printed onto a larger heirloom cotton cloth – ready to embroider.
Emma used an interesting technique to create the Primroses and I think you are going to love it.
This lovely kit contains:
- 8 skeins of 6-strand cotton
- 13 packets of Di van Niekerk’s silk and organza ribbons
- 4 kinds of needles
- Fray check or three sheets of water-soluble and instructions to make your own
- Woolly fibre – dark green for filling under the shapes and cream fibre for stuffing the mug.
- Embroidery panel printed on to heirloom cotton cloth in full colour—ready to embroider.
- Cotton voile fabric for the backing the same size as the embroidery panel.
- Colour pictures included.
- Stitch Glossary
- Instructions written by Emma Kriegler. Edited by Di van Niekerk
I hope you will love this project as much as I do. It’s a beauty!