Promise of Spring KIT
A beautiful KIT in the series by © Anne Cotterill. Licensed to and available from Di van Niekerk. Embroidered by the talented Emma Kriegler
Size of design is 14 x 14 cm (5.5 x 5.5 inches) printed onto a larger heirloom cotton cloth – ready to embroider.
Emma used an interesting technique to create the Primroses and I think you are going to love it.
This lovely kit contains:
- 4 skeins of 6-strand cotton and 1 card of silver metallic thread
- 10 packets of Di van Niekerk’s silk and organza ribbons
- 4 kinds of needles
- Fray check or three sheets of water-soluble and instructions to make your own
- Embroidery panel printed on to heirloom cotton cloth in full colour—ready to embroider.
- Cotton voile fabric for the backing the same size as the embroidery panel.
- Colour pictures included.
- Instructions, written by Emma Kriegler. Edited by Di van Niekerk
- Stitch Glossary
I hope you will love this project as much as I do. It’s a beauty!