I have a beautiful new kit for you, and I think you are going to love it ♥ Embroidered by the talented Karen Nell from Johannesburg, it features a clever way to make gorgeous three-dimensional roses and the sweetest teeny tiny butterflies and new ideas of how to create texture in your design. Look at the little daisies! Karen wrote the instructions and I will also include 5 detailed large A3 size photos to guide you well.
The kit contains
This is a generous size, substantial kit and you’ll have quite a lot left over to build up your stock.
- Pure silk ribbons. Di van Niekerk’s Silk Ribbons – 39 packets of gorgeous shades to guarantee your masterpiece!
- Threads: DMC and variations and Circulo Maxi Mouline – 33 skeins of assorted threads in beautiful shades
- Printed panel. This lovely, large-size design is ready for you to embroider. Size of the design: 38.4 cm x 29.7 cm (15.12 inches x 11.69 inches) printed onto a larger piece of heirloom cotton cloth so it fits snugly in your hoop or frame.
- Backing fabric– soft cotton voile to fit the embroidery panel.
- Stitch gallery
- Instructions with diagrams in colour
- 5 x A3 (large) colour pictures of the completed piece which will guide you well.
- Wool: Various textured wools
- Fabric: Chiffon in blue and green, and organza in various reds and oranges, and white. plus Tulle.
- Beads: Plastic or glass 5mm with large holes and red seed beads
- Thin wire for the stems
Here is more detail for you to see the beauty close-up. Look at the interesting texture in the background…
Look at the little butterfly! Karen has included notes on how to make these precious little creatures, they are tiny!
Some of the white daisies are three-dimensional and so life-like, they will enthral you and anyone else who sees them! Karen has a gift for making miniature elements.
She has designed a new way to make stunning, realistic roses, the easy way! Do you see the miniature butterflies? Karen will tell you how to make them…
Let me know if you have any questions, looking forward to seeing your creations!