This popular kit contains:
1. The embroidery panel with the image which is A4 in size, printed onto a large 100% cotton cloth – ready to embroider. Average size of an A4 design is 21cm x 29.7cm (8.30 by 11.70 inches)
Note: The image is printed onto a large 100% cotton cloth — big enough to fit in your hoop or frame.
2. Instructions and stitch diagrams
3. The colour picture (actual size) of the embroidered piece to guide you as you stitch
4. All the threads —13 skeins of beautiful thread
5. Green Woolly fibre for the tree
6. All of Di’s hand-painted silk and organza ribbons (16 packets) that you will need to complete this beautiful design
Note: There will be a lot of ribbon left to use in other projects or to share with a friend.
An ideal gift for any embroiderer!
Click on the images to enlarge
Here is a close-up of the tree in this design. See how woolly fibre was used? Gently pull a piece of the fibre to thin it out slightly and to shape it for the tree. Use a matching thread and tiny stab stitches to secure the fibre in place – Voilà!