The complete kit for the new Roses book:
This kit contains:
1. The printed rose sampler from the Roses book – all ready to embroider – printed onto a large pure cotton block in full colour: the exact size used in the book. The size of the rose sampler design is 38.02 cm x 29.03 cm (14.96 inches x 11.43 inches) which is the same size I used in the Roses book. The design is printed onto a large 100% cotton or linen cloth — big enough to fit in your hoop or frame.
2. The stumpwork shapes printed on a separate block of fabric – all the shapes that you will need for the book …three little birds, butterfly and leaves for the Rose Gaujard.
3. The Ribbon kit: 81 packets of Di’s silk and organza ribbons – 81 gorgeous shades to guarantee you a masterpiece!
4. The thread pack: 31 skeins of six-strand Rajmahal Art. Silk and DMC floss, 1 x Kreinik 032 blending filament
5. Five packets of needles: chenille, embroidery and tapestry needles that you will use in this book.
6. Four packets of the woolly fibres/fibres for the birds and roses: green, blue-green, brown and yellow
7. 1-metre brown French ribbon for the Wisteria branch.
8. A 25cm (10″) piece of brown-green wool for the branches
9. Hand-painted raffia for the bird’s nest
10. Bead pack for Roses bookThere will be quite a lot of ribbon, thread, fibre, beads leftover to use in other designs or to share with a friend.
Click on the image to enlarge