Wish You Were Here – Box Full of Lessons 1
The complete kit
♫♥♫♥♫ An ideal kit for the complete beginner to silk ribbon embroidery because the lessons are step-by-step!
This beautiful kit includes:
- The embroidery panel: the A3 size design, printed onto pure cotton fabric and in full colour — ready to embroider
Note: Average size of an A3 design is 42cm x 29.7cm (16.43 x 11.7 inches) which is printed onto a large pure cotton cloth so that it fits well on your frame or hoop.
- The step-by-step lessons are written by Di van Niekerk with close-up photography to guide you well. The lessons are 32 pages long and come in CD format so that you can enlarge the images on your screen, and you can also translate by copying and pasting paragraphs in Google translate. If you do not have a CD drive on your computer, please, let me know and I will print the lessons for you.
- A detailed colour picture (actual size) and more pages of the embroidered design and these pictures will guide you well.
- The easy-to-follow stitch diagrams and detailed illustrations
- All the beautiful ribbons
37 packets of Di’s beautiful ribbons that will guarantee you a masterpiece.
- All the threads
23 skeins of thread plus two floss cards of Kreinik blending filament 032 Pearl and 093 lavender.
Plus all the needles that you will need, and the softest backing fabric. These are also included.
An affordable, enjoyable, and helpful way to learn
♫♥♫♥♫ there should be lots of threads and ribbons leftover to use in another project or to share with a friend.
Click on the images to enlarge