A lovely little rose tree kit has been released. Perfect for a friend who would like to start out or to make for yourself!
Click on the images to enlarge
Size of design is approximately 14 cm x 10 cm (5.5″ x 4″)
The kit includes :
– The linen panel with the image printed in full colour
– another linen panel for you to make a separate little pot, or use the panel to make a second design for someone special.
There are more than enough ribbons and threads to make two designs.
– 6 packets of silk ribbon
– 9 different Threads
– A piece of toy filling (white) for Trapunto and a piece of brown fibre to fill the pot,
– Needles (embroidery size 9 or 10 and chenille size 20 or 22)
– Backing fabrics same size as linen panel x 2 – one to back your embroidery
– and another backing for Trapunto after the embroidery is done.
The instructions and colour pictures to guide you.
an example of one of the many how-to pictures included in the kit…
Here is a picture of the completed piece, a lovely little cushion. A herb cushion is also a wonderful idea. The pink border is made with my 32mm silk ribbon number 114. Don’t you love the soft variation in the ribbon border?
Click on the image to enlarge…
Enjoy your embroidery!